"Circuit Breaker" program applications found online

The State of Maine is no longer providing municipalities with Property Tax and Rent Refund “Circuit Breaker” applications for us to give out to citizens to complete.
Here is a link to the page on the State of Maine's website where you can download this form:

If you wish to request a form by phone, the number to call is: 207-624-7894 (leave your name and mailing address).

If you wish to request a form by mail, please send a request to: Maine Revenue Services, SHS 24, Augusta, ME 04333-0024.

PLEASE NOTE: York County Community Action DOES have blank application forms at their offices at 321 Elm St, Biddeford; they can be reached at 207-283-2402 and also please note that they will assist people in completing the application.

Search FAQs

En français

Report a problem

How are we doing?
Complete a short survey

Get a form
Pay city bills
Register your car
Register your dog
Register your snowmobile
Register your boat
Get a fishing license
Pay traffic violations
Search marriage/death archives

Find your ward
City Hall telephone numbers
More information

You can now research property lots through the city's Geographic Information System (GIS) maps. Just follow this link. Note: This will take you off the City of Saco website.

Several departments have Facebook pages in addition to their presence on this site. You can follow the links below: