slider border

Assessing Department

Click FILE -> DOWNLOAD A COPY to download an editable copy.

ASSESSING Department

City Assessor
Nicholas D. Desjardins, CMA, ext. 301
Deputy Assessor
Kate Kern, CMA, ext. 304

Administrative Listing Assistant
Brooke Cobbett, ext. 305

Personal Property/Field Lister
David Radcliffe, CMA, ext. 303

Phone: (207)282-1611
Fax: (207)282-8202


To request a mailing address change, follow this link.

Property Address Policy
For information on real estate property's address policy, follow this link.

Senior Tax Relief Program

The City of Saco has programs available for senior citizens to reduce their property tax burden. For more information,  follow this link 

Digital Valuation Book
You may purchase a digital version of the Assessor's Valuation Book (in pdf form). The cost is $150.

To request the file, please download and print the order form and mail it, with your payment, to:
Office of Assessor
Saco City Hall
300 Main St.
Saco, Maine 04072

Private Roads/Street Numbering Ordinance
We have placed the city ordinance regarding building numbers online. You may see it by downloading City of Saco's SOP for Private Roads/Street Numbering Ordinance.

Property sales reports

For a list of recent real estate property sales in the City of Saco please click here.

You can also search for prior sales information using our Vision Appraisal System.

The Vision database is updated with new parcel information once a month by the software company. That update includes parcel sales as well. Please keep in mind that sales deeds first must be recorded in the York County Registry of Deeds in Alfred, Maine. Once recorded, they are mailed to each respective municipality in York County. Our department's turnaround time to receive newly recorded deeds for property sales is 2 to 3 months. We enter the new sales into our live Vision database as quickly as possible, but it can take up to a month or two. Due to the pandemic, our sales input is taking longer than usual. If you are interested in a particular sale, please call our office at (207) 282-1611, and we will research that information for you.