slider border

Special Entertainment Permits

This permit is required by any person or business who is licensed by the State to sell liquor and wishes to provide any amusement, performance, exhibition or diversion for patrons or customers on their premises.  

The fee for the permit is $200.00.  It also requires a public hearing which costs $40.00 and Council approval.  

Applications are filed with the City Clerk's Office and must be received 13 days prior to the date of the council's regular meeting date in order to meet the public hearing notice requirements.