Watch City Council MeetingsDue to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes have been implemented to allow the City Council to meet while maintaining social distancing recommendations outlined on our Public Health page.
View our full guide to remote meetings here.
For information about remote Planning Board meetings, visit this page.
We have worked diligently to ensure that even with remote meetings, public participation is still encouraged.
How to participate in remote City council meetings
- Watch the live-stream on our Facebook page.
- Watch the session directly in Zoom by joining the meeting as an attendee. This link will change for each meeting and can be found on the City website and social media, and will be posted at www.sacomaine.org/watchmeetings. To use this method, please follow the installation instructions in the guide above and see the upcoming meeting details below.
- Dial in to the meeting on your mobile, work, or home phone. The toll-free dial-in numbers for each meeting will be posted at www.sacomaine.org/watchmeetings. You can also call (207)282-4191 to receive the dial in information for each meeting.
- Watch the broadcast on SacoTV, our shared Education/Government channel. Spectrum cable subscribers can view SacoTV on channel 1301. Biddeford's Public Access programming airs on channel 1302.
- Watch the meeting the next day on our YouTube channel. This option will provide closed captions once the video has finished processing.
With the shift to remote meetings, we have modified how we receive public comments. At this time, the Saco City Council is accepting written public comment in place of in-person participation. Written public comments must be e-mailed to City Administrator Bryan Kaenrath at BKaenrath@sacomaine.org, or mailed to Public Comment 300 Main St. Saco, ME 04072. Public Comment received by 5:00 PM on the date of the Council meeting will be provided to the City Council in advance of the meeting and will become a part of the permanent record of the meetings. If e-mailing, please note “Public Comment” and the meeting date in the Subject field.
*This method is subject to change. Any updates will be communicated here.
If you experience any difficulty participating in these meetings, please email SacoTV@sacomaine.org.
Upcoming City Council meeting links and dial-in numbers
For instructions on how to use this information to connect to the meetings, please refer to our complete guide.
City Council Meeting - March 30, 2020, 6:30 PM
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/469786172
Meeting ID: 469 786 172
Dial-in number: (646) 558-8656
City Council Meeting - April 6, 2020, 6:30 PM
Zoom link: TBD
Meeting ID: TBD
Dial-in number: TBD
Archived City Council meetings
Meetings are archived on our YouTube channel the day after the meeting. Meetings aired in February of 2019 and before can be viewed here.