Criminal Investigations Division
The Saco Police Department Criminal Investigation Division (CID) is presently staffed by one supervisor who holds the rank of Sergeant, two Detectives, and a Support Technician. The primary task of the CID is the investigation of all criminal activity that has impact on the City of Saco and its citizens. A majority of the these activities involve the investigation of property crimes and related offenses but also may consist of conducting proactive investigations while working in conjunction with or assisting other police agencies.
Other functions of the CID include:
- Providing assistance to the Patrol Division in initial and follow-up investigation.
- The investigation of all criminal activity ranging from homicide to petty theft.
- Crime scene investigation and processing conducted both in the field and in the Laboratory located at the Saco Police Department.
- Liaison with other Law Enforcement as well as State and Federal Law Enforcement agencies.
- Supervision and support of the School Resource Officer program.
- Supervision and support of the local Jump Start program.
C. Hardiman, Sergeant
J. Cook, Detective
R. Hatch, Detective
J. Langevin, Support Technician